Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to say that last night Tony passed away in the hospital. Tony has been sick for some time and has been in and out of the hopital. Joe

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Tony was a great guy and a true gentleman.

What sad news. It really is a heartbreak, with all the pride and enjoyment he seemed to have from this site and his projects. He will be terribly missed.

He was a great e-friend.

My prayers are with him and his family.

JMH

In addition to all the condolences that follow, I wish to add a simple thank you to Tony and family.. from the BITOG family.

frown.gif
Very saddened to hear about all of ours loss.

Although I am heartbroken that I lost my friend,Tony is now walking the streets of pure gold.Please keep Helen,Steve and Laura in your prayers.

Tony and his family are as good as gold.

I've had a number of fishing trips with Tony (about the only time I did worth a darn catching fish was with Tony). Tony and I would go fishing, then we would come in and Helen (Tony's wife) would fix us a darn good supper, then we would drink coffee and talk about whatever comes to mind.

One time Helen even cleaned the fish we caught and I took them home and me and my wife ate on 'em for a long time to come.

Tony even showed me how to properly punch a hole in my oil pan and start a self tapping hollow bolt. I punched a hole in my pan on my Dodge Ram two days ago and I wasn't worried about it at all because Tony showed me how to do it two summers ago.

I had a lot of good times going to Tony & Helen's house just to visit. Gosh, they are GREAT people.

Tony will be missed
frown.gif

Quote:

Although I am heartbroken that I lost my friend,Tony is now walking the streets of pure gold.Please keep Helen,Steve and Laura in your prayers.

Amen. No doubt, it's shocking news, but he's in a much better place, no longer limited by time and space. May the Good Lord bless his family.

This was not the news I wanted to hear when I came home from church this morning. I am sad that such a fine man is gone and I am sad for Helen and family. But I thank G O D for the time we all had a chance to know him. Our prayers are with Helen and kids at this time.
cheers.gif
to a great man.

I wish I could have gone fishing with Vetteman; that's the one thing we did have in common. Didn't know him personally, but he was the best owner/moderator of a message board I've ever seen. I'll keep he and his family in my prayers. I'm sure he'll be casting a line up in the sky. G O D bless ya Tony.

He was a great man and he will be truly missed! I hope he's driving around in a nice 59 Corvette up there in Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back