Amsoil Preferred Customer Questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you get commission from people buying that aren't PC? (if they enter your number, that is) Even if i'm not ordering much, that seems like a really good savings.

Last edited:
What ever dealer you are assigned to will get credit for the sale.

If you are not ordering through the PC program you will be paying full retail. So that dealer will get the commission on volume plus the retail profit (about 30%).

I have a lot of retail customers that order just a few quarts at a time.

Alright cool, that answers all my questions. Thanks for the help
smile.gif

Quote:

Yah when I signed up for PC a few years back I just go 'assigned' to the local dealer. Any way to change that?

Lots of people have been asking me this lately and I really appreciate it. First, I will say it's not exactly easy or accepted by Amsoil. However, if the dealer you currently have will relinquish you, then it can happen. I can also tell you - I can't change it for you. When you think about it - that's the only way it should be. (Unscrupulous dealers would abuse the system). Anyway, use your 800 number to get the process started if you don't have direct access to your dealer.

When you become a PC how much of a discount do you get,
i see on the website it says 15-20%,,ok witch is it then
how does that work???????

when you place a order as a PC you just inter your PC number
and it calculates your amount,again how do you now AHEAD
of time what your discount will be????

When you first enter the store site with your PC # and password, all the prices will automatically be the PC low price, which is 20% or so lower than retail. So yes you will know ahead of time.

I just became a PC through Msparks.
I paid $5.65 a qt for the new 0w20 ASL oil.
Also bought a case of 5w30 and a few other things.

A nice discount as a PC.

Last edited:
I already have your dealer number in my book LOL....
I just like to drive places
(well, to tell the truth, if my fiance sees one more packafe - of anything - arrive at the house
spankme.gif

Quote:

I just became a PC through Msparks.
I paid $5.65 a qt for the new 0w20 ASL oil.
Also bought a case of 5w30 and a few other things.

A nice discount as a PC.

i'm thinking of pulling the trigger too on a PC so how much
of a discount did you figure you got, and how much is shipping
charges could someone post up the rates how much
this stuff is??

Quote:

I already have your dealer number in my book LOL....
I just like to drive places
(well, to tell the truth, if my fiance sees one more packafe - of anything - arrive at the house
spankme.gif

Your local guy will probably factor in freight as well and if you become a PC, you'll will have delivery anyway - unless you drive to the warehouse.
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back