Tebfa Coolant Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed one of these today and I must say that Im glad I did. Just after a few miles of driving it had collected quite a bit of sediment that I have been trying to flush out of my radiator. I just wish I had installed it long ago but I dont think I'll have a vehicle again without one.

I think they work pretty well, especially after any cooling system work.

SyntheticShield Who did you buy it from? I bought mine (3) back about 2-3 yrs ago.
I would like to have some extra o-ring gaskets for back up. If anybody knows who to buy them from let me know. Thanks

I got my filter from http://carbitz.org/. The guy was really nice and answered all the questions I had. Shipment was quick and it took all of about 30 minutes to install. I dint see a spare parts listing on the site, but the kits now come with the hose clamps, two gaskets and two different filter screens.

I will add this as well; it made bleeding the air from the system MUCH easier because I was able to fill everything completely through the filter.

That is where I got mine from. I will have to check with him to see about getting some extra gaskets.

Lucky you got them with the filter.

I do notice that the filter can be checked without losing coolant on the two cars that I put them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back