Mobil 1 Synthetic Spray,I know where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Is this stuff really that good? I bought 10 cans today at BigLots for $1.29 a can. The hardcore rednecks don't know the true value of something like this. They will stick with the WD-40 because it is a great lubricant HAHA
They had the WD-40 in the Limited Edition can, they were going like hotcakes probably LOL

But really I am going back to get some more if this stuff is that good. I haven't got to try it yet but I plan on trying it on my mtn bike and dirtbike chain, maybe some door tracks.

I am not sure how good it is for rust prevention but I need something to spray the jet pump area down on my Jetski. I am going to use Boeshield or Mobil syn spray on the engine and inside parts. I am leaning towards the Boeshield T-9

thanks

yea i saw the limited edition can of WD40, they had small cans of PB Blaster too.

if this stuff is so good i wonder why it is off the market? did it cause tumors in lab rats or just didn't sell well?

Snagged all five cans at the Rolla, MO Big
Lots today, I will look again in a few weeks. I would liekt o take about 15=18 with me to Afganistan... one a month plus some to use as trading material.

i went to three different big lots and only the first one i went to had it. they said they didn't have any in the back and they weren't expecting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back