Penetro 90 success

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend I decided to try Penetro 90 on a 25 year old 3/8" Sears single speed drill. This drill had seized up at its last engagment and was on its way to tool heaven.

What have I got to lose but 10 cents in penetrating oil and 5 minutes.

Plugged it in and pulled the trigger. All I got was a hum and no rotation. Tried turning by hand clock and counter clock. No joy. Then squirted with Penetro 90 and let sit.

After a few the old girl still just hummed.

With the trigger still pulled I turned the chuck by hand and away she went.

Now what kind of excuse can I give to buy another. When the old one works just fine.

Had my eye on a nice multispeed reversable too.

Penetro 90 kicks A$$!!!! I used on a 30 year old breaker that stripped out and was corroded onto the wire. After a 10 minute soak, the breaker pulled off of the wire.
grin.gif
worshippy.gif
cheers.gif

My story goes like this:

I decided to change the brake fluid on my newly (well, in the last four months) 1990 Toyota (56K miles). The previous owner was my great grandmother and I did all the maintenance she would let me do so I know the history. The bleeders were never opened and as such the fluid was quite dark. I sprayed the Penetro 90 on all four bleeders and let them sit for a couple hours as I replaced the rear drums, bearings, shoes. When I got to bleeding the brakes, they broke loose like they were just installed last month. I was simply amazed!! I just knew that there would be no way in h*** that they would work.

It truely is a remarkable product!!!

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back