Can Leatherique smooth out the wrinkles/creases you get on leather??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just placed an order for the Leatherique kit but still I don't know if it will get the wrinkles look a little less visible, has anyone tried it on a leather that starts to get those creases???

Thanks

The photo is of a driver and passengers seat.

Of coarse the drivers seat is going to be more worn....then they show the results using the passenger seat lol....

Alot of people say it is good stuff, i just dont like phoney marketing pictures.

I'm not sure what pictures you're looking at, but the two that I see are both of a passenger side seat. Two different angles of the same seat.

in my experience it did not remove the crease but cleaned and softened them where they flatten out a bit. Believe it reduced the possiblility of cracking. Leatherique has a crack repair and dye process as well. Much more involved than cleaning.

To me, a sharp-edged crease in leather means uneven wear across the surface. Leatherique will soften the edges, so to speak, and keep the crease from worsening (in the cases I've seen).

Use it several times, and leave it out in hot sun for several days if possible. I've found that three soak & rinse (Leatherique, then Prestine) will help. By the time the L is standing on the surface, you've done what you can.

Be aware that some leather is plastic coated from factory. I've found that a good cleaner will remove this on worn leather (DAIMLERChrysler, two vehicles), and the the L will soak in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back