Put Eagle 1 spray on wax to use today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the spray on wax on my truck bed. I give the bed a good cleaning every 6 months or so. The Eagle 1 spray wax worked just as advertised. I sprayed it on the wet bed and just wiped the bed dry and it was very slick and shiney. I wonder how long this stuff will last. I have a topper so it will last a lot longer then with out one.
I know it sounds funny to wax a truck bed but I thought I'd give it a try and it turned out to be a quick way to help clean up the bed! If you are short on time or just plain lazy this is a good product but I don't think it will replace a true "wax on, wax off" wax!
grin.gif
Now let's just see how it holds up in time and if it does last for even a little while than I'll put it on my list of good products that make life just a little easier!
wink.gif

Yep, pretty good stuff for something quick (Eagle1 Wax As You Dry). I did the wife's Xterra last week and it turned out better than I expected. Didn't want/need anything fancy as we are selling it soon and it fit the bill just fine. I am going to use it on the delivery van here at work Friday. Its new and doesn't need much in the way of paint cleaning. Plus I have no intentions of spending alot of time detailing it, I will save that for my Maxima.

[ September 25, 2003, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: shortyb ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back