Silver Windshield Sun Shades

For rarely driven vehicles … consider a double bubble and double foil like Astro foil. Because this is radiant barrier … it's a higher purity aluminum that rejects solar impacts … It was stiff enough to staple over my rafters …

Just not going to be something accordion like … comes in rolls … Have used it for a number of things …

Double bubble?? Is that the gum ??
lol.gif

I use the 2 piece type available at WM ($8-10) and have them in every vehicle. I like the 2 rectangular shaped pieces since they can be used on most any windshield size, simply turn the pieces the wide or tall way to accommodate different sizes. Definitely reduce the inside temps and preserve the dash.

[Linked Image]
Not to mention, they are a lot easier to stow. I usually shove them in between the center console and passenger seat when not in use.

Yep, they do work!

Have them in my cars and they do well. Buying some weather tech ones for the Nox and Trax......

They help a little with temperature, but where they really shine is keeping the sun off the dash and the magnifying effect of the windshield. The thicker, folding aluminized corrugated shades work a little better for heat rejection imo.

Back