"2020 Corvette C8 Engine Blows Up, Replaced Under Warranty: Video."

I like this picture. The setup looks a lot like a boat engine.

[Linked Image from gmauthority.com]

Last edited:
Maybe turn your ringer off um uh before I don't know uh umm you start uh umm I don't know uh umm recording you uh umm a video um uh for you um uh tube.

I think there may have been a little abuse there. The guy was talking about the paddle shifter etc. and it didn't sound like he knew what he was doing. I wonder if maybe they had it wide open and instead of up shifting maybe it downshifted at WOT. I guess either way the engine shouldn't have blown and it's good it will be covered by warranty. Nothing good can happen when you let someone else borrow your favorite car for an abuse test.

Originally Posted by joekingcorvette
I think there may have been a little abuse there. The guy was talking about the paddle shifter etc. and it didn't sound like he knew what he was doing. I wonder if maybe they had it wide open and instead of up shifting maybe it downshifted at WOT. I guess either way the engine shouldn't have blown and it's good it will be covered by warranty. Nothing good can happen when you let someone else borrow your favorite car for an abuse test.

In another article, activity log was checked and owner was cleared !

With a dual-clutch transmission I think it's programming would prevent a downshift if it would over-rev the engine.

Originally Posted by 555
Maybe turn your ringer off um uh before I don't know uh umm you start uh umm I don't know uh umm recording you uh umm a video um uh for you um uh tube.

Yeah, uh, ain't uh, you kno, uh, guna, uh, click no, uh, scribe button, uh yeah

This guy and another clown are a couple idiots that claim to know so much about vehicles but in reality are clueless.

Back