Supertech 0w16 $7

At my Walmart they have all the Supertech 0w16 jugs marked down to $7....it is tempting....I have nothing to put it in though. I thought about giving it a try in my Focus for research
lol.gif

You could mix it with SuperTech 15w40 for your own middle-of-the-road frankenblend.
grin2.gif

Should be roughly a 7.5w28
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Normac
You could mix it with SuperTech 15w40 for your own middle-of-the-road frankenblend.
grin2.gif

Very true...they did have jugs of Delo 5w40 marked down too, hmmm
shocked.gif

Cool I have to buy a vehicle that uses 0w- 16 oil. think of the money I could save.

Or just display it on a shelf,like I did with a pre XOM quart of red cap M1 15W50 I found covered in dust at a convenience store to put with my model cars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CT8
Cool I have to buy a vehicle that uses 0w- 16 oil. think of the money I could save.

Perfect!
lol.gif

Very, very few people have a vehicle that specifies 0W16 and does their own oil changes on it. I'm guessing 0W16 isn't flying off the shelves anywhere.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Very, very few people have a vehicle that specifies 0W16 and does their own oil changes on it. I'm guessing 0W16 isn't flying off the shelves anywhere.

Yep. Most people with new cars just take it to get to get it changed.

Depends on where you live. I see a lot of it on the shelves already at Wally's and a couple of other parts stores.

Back