Gave in to temptation.

I've been saying for a while that Kendall Super D-XA is an oil I want to try, but the only place I could find it was at Pilot truck stops, where it was overpriced.
But for the last couple of weeks, I have been seeing it in various Pilots around the country at $13.99 per gallon.
So I finally decided to take the plunge, and bought 3 gallons. You can see from the dust on the jugs that they had been on the shelf for a long time.
Maybe Pilot has them on sale to close out the stock.

Kendall-jugs.jpg

Originally Posted by A_Harman
I like Conoco-Phillips oils.

And compare to Ford Super Duty 15w40.
Shoot, Ford's bottle shape is the same. C-P makes the Ford oil.

Generally - - Conoco-Phillips has always made all Motorcraft oils for quite a few years now.

Should be an excellent choice. There's a trucker on here DAK (I believe) who ran this in his Detroit motor with good results.

I ran it in my 2015 Ford PSD. No issues and the UOA was fine. I am currently running Kendall GT-1 Max 0W-20 in my Jeep. I too, like Kendall oils.

Originally Posted by Dodgetracker
Should be an excellent choice. There's a trucker on here DAK (I believe) who ran this in his Detroit motor with good results.

I certainly have! I used it for over a year in my Series 60 Detroit. It performed very well. Phillips 66 Guardol ECT is the same exact oil, just a different jug.

Originally Posted by Linctex
I like Conoco-Phillips oils.

And compare to Ford Super Duty 15w40.
Shoot, Ford's bottle shape is the same. C-P makes the Ford oil.

Generally - - Conoco-Phillips has always made all Motorcraft oils for quite a few years now.

That is true indeed ^^^^^^^

Back