High Quality Seat Covers

I'm looking for recommendations for seat covers on my '17 Nissan Titan. I'm looking for something that will wear well, resists staining, and doesn't look like my grandparents seatcovers.... I currently have tan cloth seats, which look nice when clean but are a bit of a pain to keep looking nice since I use the truck for work too. It was a mistake to get the cloth seats, but water under the bridge now.

I've been looking at neoprene, but honestly have no idea where to start or what companies to look at. I'm not looking to spend a ton, but am willing to spend up to get something that looks good and comes relatively close to looking OEM. I don't need any fancy colors or patterns - I'm probably going with charcoal or black.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The best seat covers I've ever found are Wet Okole. They're not cheap but I think they're the best in the after market seat cover business.

Another vote for Wet Okole. Word of caution though, keep Velcro, Velcro pockets, etc.away from them. Velcro will destroy neoprene seat covers quickly.

I put Katzskin leather seats in my F-150. Not the cheapest but very high quality. No problems with them.

I have a front/rear set of Marathon custom covers in my 15 F150. Great covers. Not cheap.

Coverking custom seat covers from Costco online. My aunt bought the whole set for her Honda Pilot. She has the black wet suit option, looks great, custom fit, cut outs for the side airbag, extra cushion. The driver seat cover started to wear out after five years and Coverking sent her a new replacement free of charge. Every now and then Costco has a $70 off coupon not advertised.

Back