Any Metal Music Fans Out There?

Was not expecting to ever see Helloween on BITOG
lol.gif

There's nothing better than a cold beer, warm garage and metal playing in the background.

Last edited:
I used to blast this in my Chevy LUV pickup back in the 80's! Funny thing, as you turned a corner fast, the music would move to one speaker, then as you straightened out, it would be in stereo again. Darndest thing.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted by RamFan
Was not expecting to ever see Helloween on BITOG
lol.gif

There's nothing better than a cold beer, warm garage and metal playing in the background.

My wife and I saw IN this Moment a few years ago at Carolina Rebellion. Great band. She has some pipes on her.

Lately, I have been more into progressive / symphonic metal like Nightwish and Fates Warning (most underrated band ever.)

My son drags me to Metal-Core shows (Asking Alexandria, Ice Nine Kills, etc.) A bit more growling then I grew up with.

Last edited:
I've been a Metal fan since the 70's. Saw most of the Metal bands live in the 80's. Still a fan. But Metal isn't the only genre I listen to.

For sure!

I've got a reasonably broad taste though, I don't only listen to metal. I was introduced to this band by another member, they've got a number of good songs:

Originally Posted by 02SE
I've been a Metal fan since the 70's. Saw most of the Metal bands live in the 80's. Still a fan. But Metal isn't the only genre I listen to.

Growing up as a child all my dad listened to was country music. He would make me and my brother watch The Porter Wagoner Show. I always wondered why we were being punished like that! So, now when he rides in my truck I play MY music!
cool.gif

No one has even mentioned Slayer!! They were my favorite back in the day. Still listen to them to this day. Magadeath, pantera,old Metallica, tool, slip knot are some of my favorites.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Urshurak776
Originally Posted by JohnG
How about NO!

Never heard of them. Norwegian Death?

Not Norwegian, but next door neighbor...

Back