Mobile or Desktop?

Laptop here, I hate navigating and scrolling on those tiny screens and forget typing anything more than a text message jumping back a forth between numbers and punctuation and letters. But I am old and learned to type on a royal typewriter in High school.

Good to see you back 901Memphis.

I'd say 75% on my iPad Pro, 25% on my iPhone 11. Never on a computer.

Originally Posted by getawheel
Mobile for me—usually on the iPad.

iPad mostly

Who still has a desktop?
lol.gif

In all seriousness, generally an iPad.

But in my household, of just my wife and I, there are six* laptops, three tablets and two smartphones. No desktop.

*Three of the laptops are dedicated to car diagnostic software (one each: Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, and Mercedes DAS/XENTRY and WIS). So, it's really more like three...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 901Memphis
Curious how many people use their phones/tablet for accessing the forum verses people that only use desktop?

I use three devices..... desktop, laptop and Fire10, when the wife allows me to use the Fire10.
I bought her the Fire10 for her birthday and she never wants to share it.

I will often surf BITOG on my phone but rarely log in to comment on the phone--tiny keyboard. Plus there's the whole issue of, once you go into the forum it'll mark all the threads as read, so I wait until I have time to properly read all of 'em. I will look on my iPad and will sometimes log in there, but not too often. Usually on my laptop (personal or work laptop) is where I both read and respond.

Back