Happy Father’s Day

To all the Dad's out there, Happy Father's Day. Anyone want to tell us about any cool gifts they got or activities they did, or any tributes they'd like to put in. I got to sleep in this morning.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Went fishing for the first time (both for me and my kid) on Fri - it was fun.

Son and wife made me a mango cheesecake which I haven't tried yet. Also picked up some flank steak this morning and it's being marinated, just in time to throw on the grill for dinner.

Just happy to be living in the moment. Happy Father's Day, all!

Calls and texts and cards and a small TV … but never mind that, the smell of pork roast is in the air 👃ðŸ»

My son called from Virginia Beach and my daughter grilled steak for me. Nice day all around.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!

I got woken up a little early (noon, I work 4pm-4am and don't move my sleep schedule) because my sister thought her car was leaking some form of fluid. It was water from the AC
lol.gif

Mom met me as she had the other key, she got me Starbucks coffee and a cake pop, then spent the rest of the day at their house on the deck. My wife went to visit her father and met up with us a bit later. It was a good day.

Wife believes that stepdads count too, so she surprised me with a new portable gas grill for our camper. We went for spin in the MG to visit her folks so she could give her dad his gift, and while we were chilling on their porch watching some storms blow over, her dad surprised me when he offered me a scotch and said "Happy father's day".

Back