DEAL needed on 4 new 225/65/17 Tires

I am looking for a deal on this size for my wife's 2017 Rogue FWD. I found Nankang SP-9 Cross Sport 225/65R17 for 300 to the door WM and Amazon. Anyone know of any deals to be had in the middle Tn are?

thanks for the help, are the Michelins work the extra 100 for the set? She drives 2 miles each way to work .

Originally Posted by eljefino
GT Radials, popular in the discount bricks & mortar world too. $256/4.

Got an insane deal on 4 GT Radial snow tires a few years back off eBay, but through DTD. I paid something like $130 for ALL FOUR shipped and brand-new. They were awesome snow tires. I wound up selling them on FB Marketplace after we sold the 2016 Nissan Quest they were used on.

I put Nankang SP-9's on my daughters '17 Escape (235/50/18 V rated XL). Replaced worn out Michelin Lattitude Tour HP ....Great tire especially for the price. Tires have only 1500 miles so far but I just got back driving it to San Diego and back. Quiet, smooth ride. Low rolling resistance. Sidewall not mushy, has good solid feel and confident turn in. Of course I cannot tell if it will get the 50,000 miles warranted by Americas Tire but at a little over $80 per tire plus the usual stuff (they matched their online dealer including lower certificate price). so far this tire seems to be a winner. I did a lot of research on Nankang. Been around for decades. Collaborated with Yokohama in the past..Tires made in Taiwan Tread is 5 ply 2 polyester, 2 steel, 1 nylon V rated XL

Nankang

Look at a few ‘second tier' suppliers, Craigslist, eBay etc. If it's front wheel drive you could get two new tires, then leave the best of the rest on the rear until Winter. I split the baby fairly often, doing it now.

I have two vehicles that I plan two new tires on each before any snow comes.

If over 7 years old, some shops may not want to mount the tires.

Last edited:
Back