Did you ever wonder why?

Why are gas pumps labeled with unleaded. It's like ordering an un-creamed coffee.
laugh.gif

spankme2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

I still haven't seen that big picture they keep talking about.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Why are gas pumps labeled with unleaded. It's like ordering an un-creamed coffee.
laugh.gif

Check out the pumps at a GA airport sometime.
wink.gif

When my airline built a brand new simulator building in 1997, it had to have Braille signage and handicap access for the simulators.

That's right. Braille and handicap access...

...to the flight simulators...used only to train pilots.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure the flying public that we have absolutely no pilots who are either blind, or confined to a wheelchair.

Last edited:
There's a sign on the highway near my house which says "Blind Drives"

I've driven past it every day for going on 20 years and I always somehow read it as "Blind Drivers"

Maybe there's some correlation to blind-folks' ATMs

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
laugh.gif

And why do you fail a smog test if the unleaded flapper in your fill neck is missing?

Originally Posted by Astro14
When my airline built a brand new simulator building in 1997, it had to have Braille signage and handicap access for the simulators.

That's right. Braille and handicap access...

...to the flight simulators...used only to train pilots.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure the flying public that we have absolutely no pilots who are either blind, or confined to a wheelchair.

Wow my city just rebuilt a whole bunch of cross walks on the busiest road in down town. They installed those talking braille cross walk button pedestals. Holy moly the road they are going to cross has 6 through lanes 1 turn lane and 2 merge lanes at every block.
How do the blind know they are going straight? It's like 200' or more across that bugger.

Originally Posted by P10crew
Why does a drive up ATM have braille on the keys?

Similar to the Braille signs inside surgery rooms. Hopefully the medical staff can see what they are doing....

Everything so silly today it's pathetic.
smirk.gif

ATMs have braille, threads about letting drivers merge get locked, not everything makes sense

The ATM machine interface produced for walkup is the EXACT same used in drive through. Placement is different......

It makes no sense to have a braille and non Braille interface..

Not sure really of humor involved with this one but to each their own.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice

Similar to the Braille signs inside surgery rooms. Hopefully the medical staff can see what they are doing....

Everything so silly today it's pathetic.
smirk.gif

\
Maybe its the same keypad as the indoor kiosk. And Maybe the blind person walked to the drive up.

Are you Blind?

Not sure if they are still there.
The Denver airport had giant signs showing different scenes in Colorado showing visitors attractions.
They were about 10 feet or so from the floor.
There was a little spot with braille on it.
Federal law I suppose.

Not sure really of humor involved with this one but to each their own.[/quote]
Was going to post the punch line humor but when posts get locked for no ....... reason totally dependent on who was the thread starter forget it. This mod is out of control!

Why does my navigation show a full screen of gas stations 5 miles to 7 miles behind me and none in front of me until I'm 5 miles from those up ahead ?

Back