New neighbor(s)

The Beaver resident
grin.gif
. It appeared over the winter and discovered early spring . I was shocked
shocked2.gif
at how fast this was constructed , wasn't there in late fall of '19 .

IMG_4709.JPG

IMG_4715.JPG

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Normac
Large fireworks, these type of neighbors do not like artillery shells.
grin2.gif

This method has NOT worked for us...my wife and son went through a whole grocery bag of last year's stash and he is still "busy as a beaver"

Originally Posted by DriveHard
This method has NOT worked for us...my wife and son went through a whole grocery bag of last year's stash and he is still "busy as a beaver"

Hate to hear that, worked for us many years ago, but our new 'neighbors' weren't quite as well established as yours.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
So you have the Beaver on one side of your property. Did you have the recently deceased Eddie Haskell on the other side of your property?

Good one

The beaver's environmental engineering will benefit him. That's fine as long as his project does not cause harm. In the latter scenario you may opt for relocating the beaver. Or just eat him.

They are causing drainage issues in my area and the city hires trappers to get rid of the beavers.

Originally Posted by Marco620
I should bring the UTS shotgun and get him out. If after 14 shots hes still there I give up

The shot won't penetrate their mound deep enough to rid them.

Wasn't aware Eddie Haskell passed away this May
frown.gif
. My concern is it may down some trees on the property causing damage . There's been a family for many years . Now extended . May call conservation department when the first tree shows teeth marks . We're located far enough above the dam .

Last edited:
Back