5W40 Ford F1 approved incredible deal

Originally Posted by FlyNavyP3
For those who have ordered, I've heard back on 3/4 of my orders. Results all the same, full credit, keep the oil. Awaiting resolution on the 4th order.

Heard back today on my fourth order, same result as all the others. They're issuing a refund, I get to keep "or dispose" of the oil. No credits have posted as of yet.

Originally Posted by ToadU
I'm waiting to here back. I got 50 gallons. Not 150 gallons. Very disappointed

How did they ship your 50 gallons? Did they send a truck with a partial pallet?

Was told to keep the 50 gallons and they are processing a refund. It's been 8 days and haven't seen a credit but they said it takes 10 days. Free oil always good!! I got the 50 gallons in 17 individual boxes Via UPS. Sixteen boxes containing 3 gallons each and one box containing 2 gallons and a bunch of paper and blow up plastic to fill the void.

Can anyone confirm the Amazon Basics 5W40 is the same and this Mag1? I need a little make-up oil to make everything work bc the PSD is 13 quarts. I don't have any Mag one left except for this 50 gallons. Mag1 used to be my bulk oil for years but switched to Purus in bulk bc of a better deal.

Last edited:
Somebody must have been fired for that screwup. I figure they lost about 200 gallons just from this thread.

The same site at Walmart now shows the price at $38.51 and the vendor is SIM Supply. Pack of 3. Hmmmm. Tempting to bait this deal again.

Originally Posted by whizznbyu
The same site at Walmart now shows the price at $38.51 and the vendor is SIM Supply. Pack of 3. Hmmmm. Tempting to bait this deal again.

I added a bunch to may cart, and within 5 minutes they were cancelled!!!!

Someone is "watching" for when a *LOT* of orders are placed QUICKLY....

Has anyone been credited yet? I haven't and it's been over 10 days, even business days on some of my earlier orders.

I haven't been credited yet either

Originally Posted by Donald
It looks like they are trying to unload a lot of CJ-4 oil.

The one gallon I received says it is CK-4/SN

Originally Posted by Donald
It looks like they are trying to unload a lot of CJ-4 oil.

The one gallon I received says it is CK-4/SN

All of mine is CK4 SN

I called SIM Supply and they said that the ad at Walmart is in error (as always) and the price is PER gallon, not a pack of 3.
Those of you who want to try and order a few "packs of 3" and call the complaint desk at Walmart when they deliver not packs of 3 but a pack of one, to make off with a few freebies; good luck.

Dispute it through your CC company. It will be credited immediately. Let the merchant and the CC company hash it out. Done! Best deal ever, someone got 150 gallons of free oil.

My credits finally posted today. Zoro had issued a refund to Wal-Mart marketplace over a week ago, but Wal-Mart hadn't issued me a credit. After calling Zoro to inquire, finding out they had issued the refund to Wal-Mart, I waited a few days, when the refund still hadn't posted to my card, I called Wal-Mart. After being bounced around to a few call centers I finally got to one who could help. 3 days later the credits are reflected on my card.

This is the first time I've been burned by a "deal", burned isn't the correct word I suppose. But, this is the first time I've had to dedicate several hours of my time to chasing down a refund for an issue.

Sounds like Walmart trying to get some of their money back from when they got raped over the Delvac screw up last year. They were selling 12 pac for the price of 1 gallon.

I put this in my tractor this spring and it seems like a really good oil. Though RotellaT6 for the price is the way to go.

Back