Can someone explain...

Click this button:

[Linked Image]

Same as uploading photos from a regular computer. Gotta use the upload button like Nick pointed out ... then go find the path on your phone where the photos reside. Don't forget to hit the "Add file from your PC" button after adding a photo to upload, or it won't finish the uploading process.

It's looking for the files on my computer. I don't know how to get it to look for them on my phone. I used to be able to send pics from my phone to my email address, and then move the pics into one of the folders on my computer, but for some reason, they aren't showing up there in my email anymore.

Once you click that button, this will pop up (1st screenshot below). You click Choose File, then pick the picture in your camera roll on your phone. Then click "Add File" and it'll pop up below (2nd screenshot below)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by grampi
It's looking for the files on my computer. I don't know how to get it to look for them on my phone. I used to be able to send pics from my phone to my email address, and then move the pics into one of the folders on my computer, but for some reason, they aren't showing up there in my email anymore.

When you open up the upload function, then hit the "Browse" button, the phone should pop up possible locations of where photos would be stored on it. Then go from there.

When I click on the button, then click on "choose file" it goes here: C:\Users\Bottgers\Downloads...I don't get the option to browse...also, I don't understand how the site is able to connect to my phone...

Last edited:
When I click on the button, then click on "choose file" it goes here: C:\Users\Bottgers\Downloads...I don't get the option to browse...also, I don't understand how the site is able to connect to my phone...

Sounds like you're pulling up BITOG forum on your computer. What the other guys are telling you is to access BITOG forum on your phone's web browser, and then upload from there.

If you're logged in and browsing BITOG on your phone, and you upload a photo using the upload icon, then when you hit the "Browse" button for photos it should open up options for you to browse your phone to find what photo you want to chose to upload. Really no different than if you were on BITOG on your desktop computer.

You need to clear some things up here....

1) You're browsing the forum from your computer, correct ?
2) There are pictures on your phone that you want to upload. Right ?

Are you using a Windows Phone ? Otherwise, there is no connection between your phone and computer.

Based on his first post, sounds like he's browsing BITOG on his phone, and wants to upload photos on his phone from his phone.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Based on his first post, sounds like he's browsing BITOG on his phone, and wants to upload photos on his phone from his phone.

No, it does not sound like that at all.

And he clarified later that the file browser is showing files on his computer, which means he's browsing BITOG on his computer.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix

No, it does not sound like that at all.

And he clarified later that the file browser is showing files on his computer, which means he's browsing BITOG on his computer.

Well, if that's true then the answer to his very first post would be: "Get on BITOG from your phone and post photos that are on your phone".

You can only operate on a chat board based on the device you're actually using to surf a chat board.

I feel like a heel. Sorry for not explaining that I was on this site using my computer, not my phone. I will log into the site on my phone and try it that way. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion...

Back