Had the 94 Explorer hooptie detailed...

I decided to pay someone else who details cars for a living to clean up my 94 Explorer...I am quite happy with the results. Way better than anything I could do over a whole weekend.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just the exterior?

How much?

I've always half-heartedly maintained my exterior and it definitely never took me a whole weekend to make it look night-and-day better.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by gathermewool
Just the exterior?

How much?

I've always half-heartedly maintained my exterior and it definitely never took me a whole weekend to make it look night-and-day better.

$80

Interior as well.
[Linked Image]

If I remember later I'll dig up the pictures from when I bought it at a tow yard auction in 2018 for $250...I've posted them before so they are somewhere on here. I had cleaned it up reasonably well before with NuFinish and Blue Magic type stuff. This is the first time it has seen a buffer or anything since at least 2010 when a buy here pay here sold it to the previous owner.

Last edited:
I like the "plain Jane" look of that vehicle too.

Is the bumper's dent dead center?

Years ago "Bumpers Incorporated" was on Rt. 17 (New Jersey). You could drop it off and pick up your perfect bumper the next day.

Originally Posted by Kira
I like the "plain Jane" look of that vehicle too.

Is the bumper's dent dead center?

Years ago "Bumpers Incorporated" was on Rt. 17 (New Jersey). You could drop it off and pick up your perfect bumper the next day.

Yeah, it looks like the previous owner ran it into a parking lot bollard. There was some yellow paint on it. A replacement bumper is on the to do list and still readily available, though if this one could be repaired that would be nice.

Here are some before pictures as it sat on the tow yard...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Back