PFC gun lube (Earth scent and Pine scent)

IV recently been trying this New company PFC gun lubricant Earth\pine scent from Berkebile oil company. Lubricates well and protects well. Apparently they did a test and it out preformed alot of popular brands with metal soaked in salt water. Break free CLP, Frog lube, Rem oil and a couple more. (Test on there website). And man for all you hunters like me who like Earth cover scent or pine cover scent you will really enjoy it. Smells great!...

Screenshot_20200610-214424.png

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Wool Wax (Lanolin) Based. So it's neither petroleum or plant-based.

I'm starting to itch, just thinking about this all over my guns......lol

Lol to funny lol it hasn't gave me the itchs yet.

well, relative to actual use on guns specifically

What real world conditions did the test replicate and what exactly did it establish?

Is that so? I've used Fluid Film on some firearms, wonder how this compares.

Does lanolin make you itch? I have plenty of hand creams and shave soaps with it and never noticed that.

No, Wool is the culprit with a large host of Americans, when worn next to bare skin. I posted this itch-comment to draw laughs, nothing more.
I'm guessing this is a terrific product. I still haven't tried ALG Go-Juice and that's been popular now for almost five years.

I have enough lubricants to last 20 years and I'm closing-in on 70 year-old. I have no sons, but my three grandsons will be using what I got.
BITOG Member Ws6 mailed me a 10 year supply of several different samples - some plant based oils.
I've been turned off to those. I lean on Lucas Extreme, Ballistol, Breakfree LP, Gunzilla and Hoppes Elite and another one that ends with EL.

My basement is being remodeled all my gun stuff has been put away in stacked boxes. Can't look for it right now.

Last edited:
Triple_Se7en said:
No, Wool is the culprit with a large host of Americans, when worn next to bare skin. I posted this itch-comment to draw laughs, nothing more.

I definitely got a good laugh from your comment! Lol yeah it's a good product I'm really liking it.

Back