What's the temperature in your area today?

Its a bit warm. No AC in parts though. The grainy pic is upstairs.

IMG_6439.png

IMG_6438.png

IMG_6440.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnG
Tropical storm Christobal sent lots of rain into FL for the last couple of days, here on the FL East Coast, that was joined by a lot of humidity off the ocean. Yeah, temps have hovered around 85 to 90 (when the sun pops out, which is a lot) BUT THE HUMIDITY HAS BEEN HORRIFIC!

So, you walk outside from a nice 76 degree house, and your glasses fog up! How's that for humidity? And I'm talking about 7 AM!

Tell me about it. When i step outside it feels like i have a wet towel wrapped around me.

Originally Posted by 2015_PSD
97°F with a heat index of 110°F. Really hot start to June...

Same for your neighbors here in Baytown.

What part of Houston do you live in?

Originally Posted by ammolab
72 and Sunny in Ruidoso, NM @ 7000ft in the Mountains.....but it's a dry heat! 9% humidity.

Thats a beautiful place. We vacationed there last summer. Feels like heaven on earth compared to the swamp we call Houston.

Originally Posted by wemay
79F for the low
94F for the High
Heat Index says "felt like 104F" Yikes!

Here in Jacksonville I saw 89 feels like 101, pretty sticky today.

Originally Posted by gfh77665
Originally Posted by 2015_PSD
97°F with a heat index of 110°F. Really hot start to June...

Same for your neighbors here in Baytown.

What part of Houston do you live in?

Don't go outside in the afternoon here in Katy. If I can't get it done in early morning it doesn't get done.

65 and windy today got a good inch of rain last night.
Pooor psd. I hate weather like that. Around here those are called the dog days of summer.

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday, I checked the phone yesterday morning at 6:00 am and it said 82 feels like 88 because of the high humidity and it really felt like it as soon as i stepped out of the door.

Not too bad today, only in the mid 90s. By Friday we'll be back to 109. Was 112 the other day.

Back