Milestar Patagonia M/T

They are a Chinese tire. But one of the better Chinese tire brands I have seen.

Not sure about those but some of the street tires I have seen on cars with acceptable performance for the price.

Probably a good tire for Patagonia.

Last edited:
I have seen some pretty good reviews on youtube for the Patagonia M/T's. I have no personal experience for the M/T's but exclusivity run their MS932 sports on all our cars. They have been excellent and priced right.

I know a few folks who run these. No reported issues that I know of. They seem like a decent tire for a mild trail rig.

I like this pattern better for offroad
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thunderer-Trac-Grip-M-T-R408-265-70R17-121-Q-Tire/516868537

Video Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxRixH_BnE

[Linked Image from img1.wantitall.co.za]

The brand is one of the best Chinese tires.. and those look pretty good for off road toy.. I wouldnt be afraid to buy. Discount tire direct has last day of flash sale going on right now might want to check that out.

Ive used Thunderer commercial HT's in two work trucks and they gave a me a good 70k, I just bought a set of LT Thunderers AT for my RV we'll see how they do, they look aggresive for an AT.

Originally Posted by Newman88
Ive used Thunderer commercial HT's in two work trucks and they gave a me a good 70k, I just bought a set of LT Thunderers Ranger AT for my RV we'll see how they do, they look aggresive for an AT.

Originally Posted by DriveHard
Looking for a new set of rubber for the off road toy...any experience/thoughts? Seems like a great tire for a really reasonable price.

https://www.amazon.com/Milestar-Pat...d_wg=kwnGY&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

I guess I should expand a bit...

I like the center nearly connected rib, because this is also our "dog truck" for taking the pups to and from the lake and such, so there is a decent amount of highway travel. We also drive out to Colorado in this rig to wheel...so a long highway trip there as well. Running Wrangler MT right now...they have done well, just getting old and cracked. So if they can perform as well as the Wrangler, and maybe get me better highway manners, I am sold.

[Linked Image]

Been thinking about a couple of these Patriot MTs in 33x12.50r20 on the back of my Big Horn 1500

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CapriRacer
A lot of bad information in this thread:

Milestar is a private brand owned by Tireco - a US tire distributor. That means the tires could be made ANYWHERE and by ANYONE - and that could change at a moment's notice!

Milestar Tires

At this point whatever counties or plants they are being made in-have acceptable quality because this particular tire has generally good reports.

CapriRacer said:
A lot of bad information in this thread:

Milestar is a private brand owned by Tireco - a US tire distributor. That means the tires could be made ANYWHERE and by ANYONE - and that could change at a moment's notice!

True words. I bought a set A while back And search said Taiwanese owned with factory in China the same as my mountain bike.

I did end up getting the Patagonia tires. So far, very happy with them. They are HEAVY!!! Worst one took 4 ounces to balance, but they ride VERY smooth, and are more quiet than the ones they replace. They feel a bit "darty" on the highway, and I have no off road time with them. I will keep you posted. They also look pretty darn good!

Back