5W40 Ford F1 approved incredible deal

They also had M1-405As (fits Powerstroke 6.7) on sale for $10.79 but now they are listed at $15.79.

Originally Posted by Donald
It looks like they are trying to unload a lot of CJ-4 oil.

What do people think of MAG-1 oil?

It's Ford F1 approved. I've used Mag1 as my bulk oil for literally millions and millions of miles in my fleet. It's been my exclusive oil in my service center shop and for my company. Recently made the change to Purus for $$$$ savings. Got an even better deal. No issues w Mag1.

Warren Distribution the maker of Mag1 makes Amazon Basics oil and Supertech as well and many other labels. It's good oil IMO.

Last edited:

Feel confident using warren products.

Originally Posted by CT8

Feel confident using warren products.

Yep. Excellent no big name brand oil.

Originally Posted by loneryder
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered 2 .

Yes indeed I ordered 2 as well !

Have shipping confirmations, but by the weight, I'm gonna bet that they're not shipping 3 packs, but single gallons at $25 ish each. I ordered 2 3 packs one one order and the shipment weight was 15 pounds, that sounds like 2 gallons to me not 6.

Originally Posted by FlyNavyP3
Have shipping confirmations, but by the weight, I'm gonna bet that they're not shipping 3 packs, but single gallons at $25 ish each. I ordered 2 3 packs one one order and the shipment weight was 15 pounds, that sounds like 2 gallons to me not 6.

I was worried about that. Whoever receives theirs first let us know. I'll send it back if that's the case.

Really hope this isn't the case........will be disappointed because the ad is very clear it's a pack of (3). Sorry folks if that's the case. I bought (50) three packs so am expecting 150 gallons. If they only send me 50 gallons I will be very disappointed and certainly expecting a price adjustment or will send it back.

Good luck everyone....I am sure the oil is up to spec as made by Warren.

But please note, the seller is not walmart.com

Of my 3 orders judging by the shipping weight of all 3, they all got single gallons shipped. I'm not going to be happy if that's the case, which I expect it is. I will also expect a refund for the difference, or the balance of oil to be sent out. If they're unwilling, they can send a call tag. I am not paying T6 prices (or more) for Mag1.

Originally Posted by FlyNavyP3
Of my 3 orders judging by the shipping weight of all 3, they all got single gallons shipped. I'm not going to be happy if that's the case, which I expect it is. I will also expect a refund for the difference, or the balance of oil to be sent out. If they're unwilling, they can send a call tag. I am not paying T6 prices (or more) for Mag1.

Was it the shipping notice that had weight on it? I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, still "in progress". Zoro's site has the same description....pack of 3...so it's not Walmarts mistake.

Last edited:
I went to UPS and entered the tracking number, shipping weight is listed under shipment details. For example, on my order of 4 (4 three packs) shipped in 2 boxes. One box is 7.6 lbs (checks for a single gallon) the other box is 22.7 lbs which checks for 3 gallons. So it looks to me like 4 individual gallons were shipped versus 4 3 packs.

For all those who have purchased, one of my 4 orders arrived today. It was in fact individual gallons not 3 packs. Called Wal-Mart they're working with Zoro to send out the missing oil. Will advise, as I'm going to have to go through this 3 more times for my other of orders.

Back