Another SCORE !!!

Thank you for sharing your "get". I love deals like that. And look at the list of fun little projects that you can have fun with... garage time is good time...
happy2.gif

Either the color is way off on your cell phone, or it is way off on my monitor... because that color looks like "Sport Red" to me.

Anyhow, always nice to see one that isn't rusted out... like they are here in the midwest.

Originally Posted by mrsilv04
Either the color is way off on your cell phone, or it is way off on my monitor... because that color looks like "Sport Red" to me.

Anyhow, always nice to see one that isn't rusted out... like they are here in the midwest.

YES !! thank you it is Sport red like a redish/Maroon mix:! Very rare color on these

Top of it is faded out thanks to TX sun and typical trash GM clear coat. Gonna check out how much @ Maaco this week

Dave

Originally Posted by GMguy84

YES !! thank you it is Sport red like a redish/Maroon mix:! Very rare color on these

Top of it is faded out thanks to TX sun and typical trash GM clear coat. Gonna check out how much @ Maaco this week

Dave

Plasti dip the roof for two $8 cans. Done.

Bloop bleep. We were BOTH wrong lol. It's "Redfire Metallic" RPO 72U

Dave

Originally Posted by dwcopple
Originally Posted by GMguy84

Dave

Plasti dip the roof for two $8 cans. Done.

Nah it's already in 90s/100's here in Dallas and i'm just to busy with business to mess with that . Maaco is running a $300 paint special might "bite" into that soon

Dave

Last edited:
Originally Posted by skyactiv
Suburbans are a very popular in Texas.

Same thing in Florida these days. The Silverado and Tahoe are also extremely popular.

Back