Old RedMax EBZ8001

Ended up with this commercially used and abused Red Max blower. I've had it for probably 5 years. I live on a pretty big hill with a substantial elevation gain over the 9/10th mile it takes to get to my house from the beginning of the road. There is a serious stream of wind that hits my house all winter so most trees I've had to take down that could end up going through the house. I say this so I can explain I use a blower about a dozen times a year.

I came into this Red Max luckily and hey, free is for me! I've always put off using it as starting it is a Lindsay Lohan hot mess! Just so difficult. Now you know I'm older now and am too busy. For years I didn't do a [censored] thing just dealt with the 100 pulls to get it going. I use Royal Purple synthetic 2 cycle oil and fresh gas. Once it's going this thing is amazing and will run all day. Eats through gas. It is 72cc on your back!

Today I had it in me to check the air filter and pre-filter. A ok. Then I got ambitious and spent all of 30 seconds to pull the plug. Well now!

As you can see the plug is a little overdue!

RedMax Plug.jpg

RedMax.jpg

New plug ordered...should be in soon. Amazon is no longer a 2 day service where I am in NY. That plug was pretty bad! I'll post results of the plug only change when done.

Back