2021 Acura TLX Sports

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Originally Posted by JHZR2

I dunno... Batteries are degraded at a higher rate when run hot or more power is pulled from them. So the Model 3 will be damaged faster (despite any claims or lack of data) than doing repeated WOT runs in an IC engine vehicle. And, like the discussion of the Tesla truck not being able to get any practical range when towing, drive the "performance" version hard, and battery impedance and Ohm's law will bite, regardless of any propaganda. Not saying it isnt an interesting (if expensive for what it is) car, that probably has best of class drivetrain (we will see how Overk1ll rates his new Audi...). 3.5s 0-60 is interesting a few times, but as someone with a 5.5s 0-60 car, its not particularly useful after the first few novelty runs.

I have never done a 0-60 run in out Model 3 or GS. Or any of our cars.
For me, the fun of a performance sedan is not 0-60 runs or top speed. It is the driveability, the handling, the overall package design.
Not even so much the actual numbers, rather it is the excitement of the car.
The instant torque makes a Model 3 really quick and it handles flat. It feels faster. Just give it some throttle and try and stop smiling.

Of course any performance sedan worth its salt should be able to recognize cones in real time, right?
All good.

Good choice of music!
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Originally Posted by dareo
V6 turbo awd 10 speed auto sounds fun. Probably very expensive for that edition.

$60k for a v6 turbo awd accord with fancy trimmings...

It has an exclusive platform eg not shared with Accord.......

Back