The Last Coat 2?

Did a search and came up empty, maybe because of the more generic name but: has anyone used The Last Coat 2 ceramic spray wax? Results good or bad?

Looks like a typical spray sealant with some ceramic ingredients. Nothing special - these products are usually streaky and rarely last the advertised time-frame. I consider them to be expensive drying aids.

I use the Last Coat (TLC2) on my Niro and am pleased so far with the results. The Last Coat I'm using is not a ceramic coating. Their ceramic coating is called Black Ice Ceramic Coating.

"The Last Coat is very different in that it is a nanotech mesh ceramic-based product, so it creates a protective "shell" of sorts via technology similar to a professionally installed 9H ceramic coating but not quite as hard, which is why it can be sprayed on, wiped off."

I have used it/ in the process of using it on an ‘07 Santa Fe. It's ok, seems to be doing what it advertises, but so far, aside from the super easy application, my Collinite is still gonna be my go to wax. So for me, the verdict is still out, but so far, not great, not terrible.

Back