I need your help picking out fireworks for a show.

So every year my family has a fourth of july party and shoots off fireworks. This year I am tasked with picking out the fireworks to put together a show everyone can sit back and watch. I will be getting fireworks from phantom fireworks. I would like your help in choosing the fireworks. If you go on the phantoms website you can click on a firework and watch a video to see what it looks like. If you guys could go on the website and let me know what some of your favorite aerial fireworks are. I am looking to spend $750 on fireworks so let me know what are your favorites or the best bang for the buck.

https://fireworks.com/products

Last edited:
My brother usually buys the assortments, almost talked him into the "Grounds for Divorce" kit last year, the manager even offered to knock a few hundred off the price
lol.gif

My vote is aerial stuff like mortars and those multi shot cakes.

I can't get the link to work on my phone.

Look for the executioner. Should be dark green with a sinister looking knight. Very small, but very powerful.

I didn't think it'd be so big and had my brother light it under a 20' high tree branch. Bad idea for the tree, but good times too.

Back