Belron Toolbox with collapsible cart. One neat setup

My previous roommate moved out last month to move 30 miles away and left this toolbox behind. He does not want it back and I don't exactly have a need for it either. My tools aren't going anywhere and I haven't left the house very much. But I admit this is a neat setup.

I did some research and found that these are made by a Danish company called Raaco. This model is exclusively made for the parent company of Safelite which is Belron. They are a huge auto glass repair outfit and every Belron glass installer worldwide is provided with this box as part of a standardized 133 piece kit. The box is made of polypropylene for heat resistance and it can also support a good amount of weight with the cart lowered. The 4 drawers on the outside lock from the main compartment which has a nice depth of about 10 inches. The cart folds like a table saw stand and you can wheel the thing around pretty easily.

From what I can tell these were not made for direct retail or consumer sales. You can't buy these online or in a store. There are similar boxes on eBay from Raaco but they are not made to the Belron spec. If I were to sell it like this, what would be a fair price? I wouldn't be selling it immediately but if I can't cut my rent in half soon, then oh well...

newbox.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a great piece of kit for some sort of mobile service operation. I would try to get pricing from previous internet sales, it may be worth more than you think.

Back