Gas Prices Are Going Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my county gas prices never dropped. I think too many people didn't take the stay at home thing serious and kept driving around, so demand stayed up. But the gas stations in the county south of me (Onondaga) definitely dropped prices. Bought gas for $1.69 on Friday, then drove home and the gas station at the end of my road had it for $2.45

Going to be really fun here in the GWN, Trudy upped the carbon tax and our dollar is likely to head to the toilet, so I expect fuel prices are going to go up in a BIG way in the not so distant future.

Part of it is things are starting to relax a bit, part is it always goes up just before a holiday and part is the winter blends are gone and summer blends are being delivered that are more expensive. But it is still cheap compared to last year this time.

First week May I was able to get .99 cents using gas buddy app @ Racetrac down road from my home. Lowest it went down was in my area(North Dallas) $1.15 a gallon

Now its $1.55 avg and one town next to me its $1.35 avg, I topped off my Silverado with Exxon fuel @ that price lol
thumbsup2.gif

Dave

Last edited:
The price of a barrel of oil went up from below $20 to above $30 in the space of a week or three. We shouldn't be surprised by increases.

The prices are still a lot better than they were 6 months ago.

Originally Posted by antonmnster
Just wait until next summer when the only production is from OPEC and Russia.

Why is that?

Originally Posted by CT Rob
All just excuses to rob us and make crazy profits.

Another post from those with no clue.

Crazy profits mean crazy demand. Crazy demand mean lot of jobs.

None of these are happening. Myself, I would be more than glad to see $75 a barrel and $3 a gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back