06 GMC Hybrid

My buddies grandson bought a 06 gmc hybrid truck and the stator in the transmission is bad part number 19117206. Can't find it anywhere and all we see is it's discontinued. What to do now. Can't even find anyone that rewhines them.

Bad like burned up or bad with leakage to ground. Often a motor shop can clean, vacuum varnish and bake s leaky one and get it back.

Rod

Last edited:
Originally Posted by hardheaded
My buddies grandson bought a 06 gmc hybrid truck and the stator in the transmission is bad part number 19117206. Can't find it anywhere and all we see is it's discontinued. What to do now. Can't even find anyone that rewhines them.

I see GM's total commitment to EV's continues as ever.

Keep searching. Someone, somewhere has one. Might be discontinued, but there has to be some stock on the shelve somewhere.

Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 19117206 Stator

$558.25 Buy Online GM Parts
Schaumburg, IL

$558.25 Buy GM Parts Headquarters
Portland, OR

$955.76 Buy GM Parts Giant
Northridge, CA

Originally Posted by HangFire

I see GM's total commitment to EV's continues as ever.

It's not a EV, It's a Hybrid albeit not a very good one. The Hybrid Truck/SUV GM rolled out in 2009 was light years better. I wouldn't recommend buying a '04-'07 GMT800 Hybrid unless it's so cheap & clean making removing the Hybrid crap worth it. Not really all that hard to do....You need a Trans Case, Pump, Torque Converter, Flexplate, Starter, Battery Cables, PCM, & Instrument Cluster out of a Non-Hybrid truck. Along with blocking the coolant ports for the Stator/Rotor & remove all the high voltage leads/batteries/modules.

Back