faulty bosch right angle drill

returning my just received 3/8 PS11-102 bosh right angle drill kit. like everything about it BUT after charging the battery NO WORKIE + since i like its features so much hoping the next one from Amazon WORKS!! thanks for free shipping both ways!!

Last edited:
quickly got a replacement that WORKS!! i liked all the features so i gave it another GO. with todays mass produced products issues are common, especially with offshore manufacturing!!

I’ve used my right angle drill just once and man, it was critical to the success of the job. I would’ve had to pull the cylinder head without it...many, many more hours.

Love having a right angle drill. Mine’s Milwaukee...

I have one I picked up at a yard sale Its from the 50's. Works, but not as low profile as a purpose made right angle

I have a similar one I got about ten years ago that was a freebie with the purchase of a combo kit. Didn't use it for a couple years, then used it a couple times and liked it but then it started reversing when in the forward position. If you were driving a screw and stopped for a sec or even let up a little (variable speed) it would reverse. Wasn't interested in paying to have it fixed so it's junk.

I’ve used my right angle drill just once and man, it was critical to the success of the job. I would’ve had to pull the cylinder head without it...many, many more hours.

Love having a right angle drill. Mine’s Milwaukee...

+1 it was critical for drilling through the top plates when doing some home remodeling.

OP,

Mine is an old Bosch 12V, which wasnt chucked, just has a hex connection that can take a bit, and then multiple torque settings. I bought it a decade ago. It doesnt have a ton of power, but can be used in a pinch for 3/8-1/2" drilling... Ive been pleased with mine, and Im sure yours will be even better when all figured out. Ive been pretty pleased with the hand feel and utility of the Bosch 12V system.

Back