BERSA 380

i am selling a bersa thunder 380acp because it has beat up my shooting hand too much, starting with slide bite. i liked its handy size, solid steel heft and ease of fieldstripping. be aware that the thunder's safety lever/decocker can shear off. it is a known problem on the bersa forum. mine did while shooting outdoors on a cold, not freezing, winter's day. the part from bersa cost $10 and i paid a gunsmith $20 to replace it. 380acp is a great round. s&w shield ez 380acp has replaced my thunder, though the former is slightly larger.

I fixed a Thunder for a friend, being a blowback action the recoil is noticeable. I didn't find it particularly pleasurable to shoot.

Never did get a approved for BersaForum... oh well...

I have a Thunder.380 that's back from warranty repair for the second time. Jams were it's specialty. Any modern firearm that requires a break in period is sketchy in my book. Bersa Thunder states a 200 round break in in the owners manual. I won't carry it for that reason.

It's a blow back It needs to be cleaned and oiled the magazine included I have a Thunder CC with over 1500 rounds easy been great to me , part of my EDC my point the jam could also be magazine problem (ie dirty) which I have experienced myself.

Back