Eagle one Wipe and shine

my bottle of TW SS is almost gone. I saw a few vids about Eagle one wipe and shine and decided i should try it. its only $7 for a 23 oz bottle so less per oz then TW SS. spray and wipe just like SS , but the after result was the paint was very slick. it was like beadmaker slick. i like beadmaker ,but it was not durable at all.

gloss was good, but my civic is in pretty good condition . anyone else try it?

here is a youtube vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3T8VRmu0HE

I like it and continue to use it regularly. Keep in mind the it can streak on darker colored paints just like many of its type and will need extra buffing. Otherwise it is on of my favs.

I've used it for several years, along with TW and other similar sprays. Works fine for me...can't tell much diff in any of them for ease of use or durability.

I use the Eagle One Nano Wax product between regular details. How does this product compare to that? According to the Eagle One website, it looks like the Nanon Wax lasts longer than any other spray product that they manufacture.

Hmmm.

Originally Posted by Wrenchturner44
I use the Eagle One Nano Wax product between regular details. How does this product compare to that? According to the Eagle One website, it looks like the Nanon Wax lasts longer than any other spray product that they manufacture.

Hmmm.

I tried a bottle of the Nano long ago and it took a LOT of buffing to get the haze off. For that reason, I have used the Eagle 1 wipe/shine, along with other similar sprays (that don't turn plastics white) and never used up the Nano.

Back