API SP is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at AAP, and saw 5 quart jugs of Maxlife 5W-30 with a "new formula" sticker. I looked at the back, and the "donut" said API SP. Has anyone else seen SP in "the wild"?

Originally Posted by Crispysea
I was at AAP, and saw 5 quart jugs of Maxlife 5W-30 with a "new formula" sticker. I looked at the back, and the "donut" said API SP. Has anyone else seen SP in "the wild"?

I'm excited haven't been to Walmart in a while I hope it's there soon gonna change oil in the cars for the summer

Originally Posted by Dfeeds
I was planning on stopping by my local walmart today to have a look. I'll let you know if I find any.

Me too if I needed any oil. the old obsolete stuff the Corolla has been out dated and my old stash may burst into flames any second.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by Dfeeds
I was planning on stopping by my local walmart today to have a look. I'll let you know if I find any.

Me too if I needed any oil. the old obsolete stuff the Corolla has been out dated and my old stash may burst into flames any second.

Or there may be some really good closeout deals on oil coming soon to your local AAP, AutoZone , etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back