How To Transfer Pics?

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 phone. I have about 400-500 pics on it taking up BOO KOO amounts of memory. I have an 8 GB SD card in the phone but don't know how to transfer all of my pics onto the SD card. In the simplest way, can someone please explain to me how to transfer my pics onto my SD card?
Thank You!

Files app, Download Manager or other folder. In the list of files, hold down the file to select. Choose the Move action and select the destination.

Your options might vary slightly based on the Android version and Samsung customization

Alfred_B, You sound like my daughter explaining computers or this picture thing to me. She is a CFO, writes "codes" and does all that CFO computer graph's etc. Not being mean here at all. But all this>>>>>>>>"Files app, Download Manager or other folder. In the list of files, hold down the file to select. Choose the Move action and select the destination. Your options might vary slightly based on the Android version and Samsung customization."

Sounds like this to me. #df%^76juhg re%^&*u hbfTYH45#EFHY&^$H#^*.

I can take your car apart and put it back together with no pieces left over or installed backwards. But this computer stuff.......Geez...
33.gif

Here you go. Information from Samsung

Samsung Galaxy J7 V / Galaxy J7 - Move Files from Internal storage to SD Card
From a Home screen, swipe up then tap Samsung folder.
Tap My Files.
From the PHONE section, tap Internal Storage.
Navigate to the appropriate folder (e.g., DCIM > Camera).
Tap the Menu icon. (located in the upper-right).

Back