Funniest movies ever!

Vacation
Christmas Vacation
History of the World Part One
Napoleon Dynamite (probably my favorite one!)

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Vacation
Christmas Vacation
History of the World Part One
Napoleon Dynamite (probably my favorite one!)

Good list. I'll add:

Caddyshack
Airplane
Nacho Libre
Spaceballs

Trains, Planes and Automobiles
Home Alone
Ferris Buellers day off
It's a Mad Mad World
Napoleon Dynamite
Animal House/Blues Brothers
Caddie Shack (the Baby Ruth in the pool is classic)
Blazing Saddles
Airplane

Last edited:
Hard to find good funny movies but one we like to watch is The Man with one Red Shoe, an old Tom Hanks movie. Just watched Money Pit the other night, that definitely had its moments.

Blazing Saddles is good, The Producers and Young Frankenstein are good ones too.

Death at a Funeral was good. Not a movie but Fawlty Towers deserves an honorable mention I think.

I recall reading that reviews of Noises Off didn't care for the movie, that it didn't match up to the play, but I thought it was a riot, and that was even before I did some acting with with a local group.

Not a movie, but if you have not seen "Mrs. Brown's Boys" and want to have some sore ribs, give it a go. I see it on BritBox on Roku.

Mars Attacks
Up in Smoke
Me Myself & Irene
Zombieland
For me, it is not enough to just be funny, it also has to be entertaining (and not be stupid). All of the above are entertaining.

Originally Posted by supton
Hard to find good funny movies but one we like to watch is The Man with one Red Shoe, an old Tom Hanks movie. Just watched Money Pit the other night, that definitely had its moments.

Blazing Saddles is good, The Producers and Young Frankenstein are good ones too.

Death at a Funeral was good. Not a movie but Fawlty Towers deserves an honorable mention I think.

I recall reading that reviews of Noises Off didn't care for the movie, that it didn't match up to the play, but I thought it was a riot, and that was even before I did some acting with with a local group.

Fawlty Towers is AWESOME!! One Foot in the Grave,Are You Being Served. Those shows are so funny I'll be crying from laughing so hard when I'm watching them!!

Dumb and Dumber.
"Nice set of hooters you got there."
"I beg your pardon?!?"
"The owls. They're beautiful."

"No way. That's great. WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!"

"I thought we were going to be together forever and then a week later she sends me a John Deere letter."

So many lines. You really almost have to watch it twice, at least, to realize them all. Don't know how many times I've seen it.

Friday
Murder by Death
Blazing Saddles
Dumb and Dumber
BORAT
There's Something about Mary
King Pin
Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery
Midnight Run
Meet the Parents

Back