Chips(for eating)

Post your favorite or some you have tried recently. these are good.

20200520_115904[1].jpg

Last edited:
My favorite have to be Flaming Hot Doritos, just eat them with a fork or chopsticks or with gloves on cause that red dye will stain your hands.
I tried the Meijer store brand Steak and Onion chips lately, they actually tasted like a grilled steak.

Originally Posted by blufeb95
My favorite have to be Flaming Hot Doritos, just eat them with a fork or chopsticks or with gloves on cause that red dye will stain your hands.
I tried the Meijer store brand Steak and Onion chips lately, they actually tasted like a grilled steak.

interesting on the steak and onion! will have to try..

I got these several years ago by accident. Costco had big bags of them and I didn't notice the "40% Reduced Fat." Turns out they are the best potato chips! They are cooked in a baking/frying hybrid process. They're not "healthy" by any means, but they have more intense potato flavor than any others I've tried. Most taste more like the oil and salt than potatoes. I have a serious weakness for potato chips.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Any chip that can be used to scoop up salsa is good for me.
smile.gif

Aldi's wavy potato chip + salsa

Originally Posted by krismoriah72
Next time you make chili, crumble these up in it and let them soak up some of the chili liquids.

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]

I love those in my chili with plenty of cheese as well!

Originally Posted by krismoriah72
Next time you make chili, crumble these up in it and let them soak up some of the chili liquids.

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]

Love these. Only problem is that once started eating them it's hard to stop.

Back