Cheapest Place To Buy Red Line Gear Oil?

Pretty much price controlled in my experience. You won't save a ton shopping around, free shipping or not.

Unfortunately, Redline engages in silly price fixing, making every outlet that sells their products charge the same price
mad.gif

On the flip side, it doesn't matter where you buy them, so just find a place that has free shipping and get it from there

I buy it off of Ebay. There are sometimes specials now with free shipping. I just bought a two pack of 75W85 for $32.50/ free shipping from hrpworld.

Last edited:
Try Jegs, Summit, ebay and a generic google shopping search. Hands down superior to anything out of an Amsoil bottle.
24.gif

I just bought some Euro Redline at Jegs and it was on sale for $9.20, but they don't stock it so it is coming on their next order. I have to wait 2 weeks. Otherwise I get my gear oil through them cheaper then the Redline site and get it faster then when Redline ships it.

Originally Posted by sloinker
Try Jegs, Summit, ebay and a generic google shopping search. Hands down superior to anything out of an Amsoil bottle.
24.gif

This comment is without merit. Compare the two and the specifications are close. AMSOIL actually has a few specs in it's favor not to mention Red Line is withholding some information.

Back