Well, I've seen it all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy wearing a mask w/hole in it smoking a cancer stick. Yes he popped a hole in it and yes the mask was browned.

Covids scare is messing w/ppl's common sense

lol.gif

Originally Posted by Speak2Mountain
Guy wearing a mask w/hole in it smoking a cancer stick. Yes he popped a hole in it and yes the mask was browned.

Covids scare is messing w/ppl's common sense

Common sense is lacking these days.

I see people that wear a mask and have it below their nose and only covering their mouth...

Might be a winning combo ... for looks at least, lol.

That tops mine.

The local Meijer has a Starbucks-like coffee store inside and I saw someone wandering around the store with a mask, dangling below the chin, gloves, and drinking one of those coffee-shake mocha drinks. Said individual adjusted the straw by holding it at the top with the aforementioned gloves.

Besides that, and maybe it's just me, but if you have time to slurp down one of those drinks, you're browsing, not essential-shopping...

Sorry, I don't want to hijack your thread, but I can top that.

A couple of weeks ago I was walking on a back road in South Park and a large Harley trike towing a full size coffin that had two wheels (one on each side), wend by. The coffin had a nice wax shine to it and had various shades of brown, and silver handles on it to lift it. Other people walking the same back road also saw it. The other people were walking in the opposite direction that I was walking and when they got near me they stayed on the opposite side of the road and one of them commented about the trike towing a coffin. I said maybe he is taking someone on their last ride. Now I have seen it all.

Last edited:
Yeah …
saw a guy in Nigeria with a casket strapped sideways to an old Honda and he was up on the gas tank …

I see people wearing masks wrong all the time. I think there was one on TV where some government official was holding it upside down. The surgical mask has a metal strip you're supposed to adjust so that it fits around your nose. Lots of people aren't pressing it against their nose so there's a big gap at the top. Sometimes I get why people aren't wearing it over their nose, it tends to fog up their glasses, but they're basically not using it right. And of course all those people who keep touching and adjusting it all the time which defeats some of the purpose of the mask. Or who remove it when they talk.

Please stay on topic. If I need to remove another post this will be locked.

I've watched a man smoking through the hole in his throat, while on oxygen, at the mall.

All in close- contact have to wear a mask for the prophylaxis to work.
You are protecting the "other guy" much more than you.

I am in my mid sixties and in only fair health - so I'm at a big risk.
I go to the super market and about 1/3 the workers aren't wearing a mask.
So I'm back to using cloth bags in "violation" I hate the plastic shopping bags - . this environmental disaster should have been banned years ago. I have not read where contaminated surface transmission and infection has been verified .

This is serious. U.S.A. mortality is now almost double all our men lost during the whole Vietnam era.

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
All in close- contact have to wear a mask for the prophylaxis to work.
You are protecting the "other guy" much more than you.

I am in my mid sixties and in only fair health - so I'm at a big risk.
I go to the super market and about 1/3 the workers aren't wearing a mask.
So I'm back to using cloth bags in "violation" I hate the plastic shopping bags - . this environmental disaster should have been banned years ago. I have not read where contaminated surface transmission and infection has been verified .

This is serious. U.S.A. mortality is now almost double all our men lost during the whole Vietnam era.

Just curious, but are you of healthy weight, work out 3-5 days a week, and have mitigated all of the other things that are more concerning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back