I'm parting with my 2015 Civic.

My nephew is 15 and needs a car but loves Honda. I came across a 2013 Honda Civic with same color,one owner with only 100k miles on it. Working out the details and I still plan to get to 333,333 miles first. Hes buying the car for 3,333.33. I'm only putting an AEM air filter on this one. Will be going to a regular A/T too. Glad its same color and model so my oil filters can be used.

That was nice of you. ðŸ‘

I gave our 1998 Civic EX to my nephew. He sold it 5 years later and it's probably still in the road.

I just did something similar.
My grand niece joined the Marine Corps out of high school.
She is stationed at Camp Pendleton, about 45 miles north of San Diego.
I found a 1 owner 2013 Civic LX for $9K. Changed all the fluids and checked it over. Fixed a dent.

We delivered it last Saturday. Tati loves it.

Civic

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
I just did something similar.
My grand niece joined the Marine Corps out of high school.
She is stationed at Camp Pendleton, about 45 miles north of San Diego.
I found a 1 owner 2013 Civic LX for $9K. Changed all the fluids and checked it over. Fixed a dent.

We delivered it last Saturday. Tati loves it.

Should be a great car for weekend trips to OB or Palm Springs!

I'm happy. It's hard to find a one owner an at least it's been maintained

IMG_20200517_203328_215.jpg

DSC_0118.JPG

IMG_20200517_203352_169.jpg

Honestly, it sounds like he's getting the better end of the deal with yours.

I'd give him the 13', since your 15' is already customized how you like it and you know it's maintenance.

He likes the fast and furious stuff so its his cup of tea. Im just gonna run Castrol Magnatec 5w30,Castrol ATF and probably throw a bit of money into an exhaust and air filter/intake. Not lowering or stereo equipment. Glad all my Napa Platinum filters I bought will work.

Back