Storing Kamado Grilling Stuff

How do you store your lump charcoal, your utensils, your foil, butcher paper, aluminum drip pans, extra grates, wood chunks, electronics, etc.?

Under the cook shed … coals in metal can … smoking chunks in another can … native oak in rack … tongs etc on hooks … Foil open face wood cabinet … Love the big Kirkland/Reynolds foil rolls from Costco …

https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/kirkland-signature-aluminum-foil%2c-18w-x-500l-.product.10181011.html

I have some large plastic bins that I use for storage. Electronics are in a plastic ammo can.

Originally Posted by Leo99
I have some large plastic bins that I use for storage. Electronics are in a plastic ammo can.

Where do you store the bins and ammo cans?

Originally Posted by Gebo

The ammo cans are in my storage room. It's supposed to be a den or office in my house but it's just a big closet now. My wife refers to it as the hoarder room. The other larger bins are in a large storage box on my deck near the grill.

Originally Posted by Gebo

The ammo cans are in my storage room. It's supposed to be a den or office in my house but it's just a big closet now. My wife refers to it as the hoarder room. The other larger bins are in a large storage box on my deck near the grill.

So you have a deck box with the storage boxes stored in it.

Back