Just picked up a brand new 2020 Camry SE a couple of weeks back. This vehicle has the 2.5LTR motor with the 8 speed automatic transmission. It had 5 miles on it when we took delivery. I was negotiating with two high volume dealers for about 3 weeks. I had a plan and then I took the wife with me and that all got thrown out the window. She wouldn't let me leave without buying it at what she considered a reasonable price. They were at $30,600 we eventually settled at $23600. It also came with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. A couple of photos:
A few observations after 2 weeks ownership:
1. The car drives fantastic. It has the sport tuned suspension and the power out of the 2.5 is no slouch. I drove with the wife (let her drive ;-) ) and she gunned it I quickly reminded her its in the break in cycle.
2. The exhaust has a distinct throaty sound as if it has a performance exhaust.
3. The fit and finish is excellent on the interior and exterior of the vehicle. The seats are comfortable and the controls are nicely placed.
4. First full tank of fuel was used and that calculation returned 34 MPG on a mixed hwy and city.
5. Dipstick shows a very light grey color as the motor now has 600 miles on it. I will drain this oil out at 2000 miles and put in? It calls for 0w/16.
6. Needs tint! Leaning towards the 3M Color Stable as opposed to ceramic due to color.
7. I need to detail it after the tint is installed and we get out of Love Bug season. I am thinking either Adams Ceramic or Klasse SG.
1. I don't like the chrome around the windows. Not sure if I will get the chrome wrapped or not.
2. It came with chrome lug nuts and I ordered black and those will be changed out.