Name two of the worst movies made!

Originally Posted by Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted by Ws6
Hard Candy stands without peer.

Hard Candy was supposed to be very uncomfortable to watch, so in that regard it succeeded amazingly and was therefor in a way 'good', unpleasant as it was. But it sure wasn't a warm and fuzzy Disney movie, that's for sure.

A Movie where a 14 year old girl cuts off a mans pen
But the girl is played by a 20 year old woman and the dialog and behavior is uncomfortable, unnatural and stupid at the same time since the movie doesn't really expand on any ideas beyond the 1 sentence description provided .

Next week let's make a movie about that guy that beheads an American but only focus on him and one other character leading up to the beheading (now that I said it will be a 4 hour movie with 15 minutes of content)

Originally Posted by Aichiguy
The Grey. I got big-time buyer's remorse after paying to see it at the theater.

You've got to be kidding, that was an awesome movie...

Out to Sea was supposed to be sorta like a continuation of the Grumpy Old Men movies, but it was absolutely unwatchable, which is sad because it may have been the last movie Walter Matheau and Jack Lemmon did together...

Originally Posted by wemay
Zardoz (1974 Sean Connery in tights)
Barbarella (1968 Jane Fonda in tights)

I must have watched Barbarella 20 times when I was a teen, LOL! Those are great, bad, movies
grin.gif

Probably one of the worst I've seen: Spy Kids

#1 ) GODDESS OF LOVE ( '88 ) with Vanna White
37.gif

#2) Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band ( '78 ) , the movie . Some of the songs were the only thing that kept me in the theater seat
sick.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by OVERKILL

I must have watched Barbarella 20 times when I was a teen, LOL! Those are great, bad, movies
grin.gif

Hahahaaa. Yes and yes...Barbarella came along back in the 60s but even as a young teen in the late 70s I watched it lots too..Jane ...woooooow.
20.gif

Originally Posted by jharrison
1. Anything with Chuck Norris.

2. Anything with Chuck Norris.

Now you've done it!

A0380C9E-A0A9-4ACC-AB37-E02E070A8517.jpeg

Last edited:
Funny, I like many of these movies!

Me, too. The Crying Game, Clockwork Orange, 48 Hours...all good movies.

This ^^ I'd also add Grease, Gorky Park and Natural Born Killers...

LOL there are some bizzare choices here. You may not like or "get" something, but that doesn't make it a bad film. Taxi Driver is rated as one of the greatest American films ever made. I understand it can make some people feel weirded out or uncomfortable, but a brilliant film...

As for worst films, anything directed by Michael Bay.

Originally Posted by AC1DD
Originally Posted by OVERKILL

grin.gif

Hahahaaa. Yes and yes...Barbarella came along back in the 60s but even as a young teen in the late 70s I watched it lots too..Jane ...woooooow.
20.gif

Hanoi Jane to those of us who remember her visiting North Vietnam.

Back