Spark Plugs - source for genuine Bosch?

Ndx

Hi Guys,

I need to replace plugs on both cars ...
Both I believe are are Bosch from Factory

Any good source for legit Bosch plugs

Dealer is asking 20$ each ... Maybe I should just splurge for that ...

RA - is like 4.50$ each lol...

Both cars are v8 so nice saving

Bosch FGR-5-NQE-04
Bosch ZR5TPP330A

Last edited by a moderator:
Autozone
Advance Auto
O'Reilly's

All are probably somewhere in the middle.

Autozone: Bosch Super Plus Copper Spark Plug FGR5NQE04 $12.99 as an example.

Get them direct from any major retailer, not some 3rd party on amazon or ebay. There's no way I'd pay a dealer $20 a pop unless it was the last place on earth that had any spark plugs. I'd switch brands before I did that, unless you have evidence that the engines involved are picky and then go from there.

So

Autozone
Advance Auto
O'Reilly's

And then Rock Auto?

Thx guys

Originally Posted by ripcord
I would trust RockAuto before an unknown Amazon or eBay seller on frequently counterfeited items.

I don't even trust First party amazon too many problems with FBA stock being mixed with the Amazon stock and people getting counterfeits.

Originally Posted by Ndx
So

Autozone
Advance Auto
O'Reilly's

And then Rock Auto?

Thx guys

I would do Rock Auto first before those retailers, but then again Rock Auto is basically a drop shipper, but the vendors they drop ship from should be legit. Sometimes Autozone is cheaper once you use their 20% off coupon and sometimes Advance is cheaper.

But in your case, maybe consider FCP Euro. They carry your plugs in a similar price range and they do a lifetime warranty on all the parts they sell, you just have to return the old plugs.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Ndx
So

Autozone
Advance Auto
O'Reilly's

And then Rock Auto?

Thx guys

Yes, if you can't find them a dealership you can live with? That $4.50 seems too good to be true. $12.99 seems legit.

I'd make sure and put whatever the owner's manual specified. If I may ask, what kind of car is this?

Rock Auto often uses the same warehouses the independent parts stores and shops use, and sometimes they even ship directly from the mfr. Either way, Rock Auto is 100% legit
smile.gif

Napa, Autozone, and AAP are also good places to buy them from

I've also heard good things about FCP Euro

FCP Euro
AutohausAZ
RM European
eeuroparts

I just did a quick search, and it looks like FCP is killing it on price for these plugs. Can't beat their lifetime warranty.

Back