Zak ATF

Does anyone have any experience with or more detailed information on this particular ATF?

Their website is not too helpful.

7B990AC0-12F8-4609-84B9-60CBD2EB802D.jpeg

Well it must taste like Coke if Warren B. likes it?

Never heard of it, the claims of being superior must be in comparison to what? olive oil? mud?

Probably just fine stuff, only suffering in a market filled with recognized brand names.

Stick with reputable atfs produced by major oil manufacturers. Products like maxlife have a great reputation and have many honest testimonials about real life use.

If a company cannot properly promote its product, it is not worthy of my purchase.

With so many reputable ATF products available at Walmart or elsewhere, what is the attraction with something like this? If a company is not clear in the standards, approvals or certifications the product meets then for me there's really no reason to even linger on the thought.

Originally Posted by PimTac
World standard performance. What does that mean?

No thanks.

It is also not the official oil of NASCAR !!
banana2.gif

Originally Posted by MolaKule
https://zakproducts.com/meet-the-team/

No mention of a chemist or tribologist anywhere.

Lots of marketing and sales-type positions.
21.gif

And if you read the biographies of the individuals it is pretty goofy. Bunch of nothing except this clue:

With a passion for helping ZAK customers grow their business, Allen spends hands on time with the dealerships to help them achieve their goals.

So I would guess this is a product that is marketed much like BG or other "dealership only" lines. When you try and order from the site you must be a registered member, and the products are available in case quantities only.

Back