What are you listening to right now?

02.gif

received_244860900160152.jpeg

Found Night Music ( Sunday Night ) while looking for Later With Jools Holland on Youtube through RUKU . First watched Dr. John and Jools Holland play piano ( Boogie . Woogie Twins , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxK6dTcaJTc ) . It's a product of Lorne Michaels hosted by David Sanborn and Jools Holland . Then watched show 119 ( Was ( Not Was ) , Sonny Rollins , Leonard Cohen , etc.) , then Miles Davis ( 209 ?) and part of 108 ( Jack Bruce , Joe Walsh , etc.) . Here's the Wiki link , of history and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Night_(American_TV_program) . Plan to view and listen to more .

Last edited:
The Angels from Australia . Face the Day , No Secrets , Marseilles and a few other songs . Then Jack Bruce performing White Room with Joe Walsh on Night Music . All from Youtube via Roku . Endless ................................

Last edited:
Previously unreleased song from Don Dokken. Very good late 70's/early 80's California hard rock sound on this one. Don recently put together and remastered 11 songs that he had on tape from the time before the Breaking The Chains album was released. I have always been a big fan of the original Dokken lineup. I caught one of Wild Mick Brown's drumsticks when he threw it out to the audience at one of their concerts in Tampa a long time ago. Dokken The Lost Songs 78-81 will be released on August 28th.

Originally Posted by Jimmy9190
Previously unreleased song from Don Dokken. Very good late 70's/early 80's California hard rock sound on this one. Don recently put together and remastered 11 songs that he had on tape from the time before the Breaking The Chains album was released. I have always been a big fan of the original Dokken lineup. I caught one of Wild Mick Brown's drumsticks when he threw it out to the audience at one of their concerts in Tampa a long time ago. Dokken The Lost Songs 78-81 will be released on August 28th.

That's cool. I've been rokken with Dokken since I first heard them in the early 80's.

Another great band, IMO.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

That was quite unique, thanks for the share!

Yeah, I can't believe they actually played that song on the best rock station here in Iowa (sadly I am just out of range)...I was on a trip with my family to go hiking in eastern Iowa, and Rock 108 played this on the radio! I thought it was super interesting. Too bad here in central Iowa, there isn't a single decent rock station...

I never would have heard/found it without hearing it on the radio!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Jimmy9190

Good stuff! The original lineup was magic. Too bad Don and George couldn't get along.

Back