Pressure Washer Hoses

Can you buy pressure washer hoses that do not kink up?

I'm tired of having to stretch mine out in the backyard just Be able to take the twists and turns out of it so I can wind it back up.

Sure. Buy some good commercial hose. I don't know what to tell you with the 1/4 inch homeowner stuff if that's what you have.

I always stretch out pressure washer hose before rolling it back up. Maybe you don't really have a problem.

Originally Posted by Gebo
Can you buy pressure washer hoses that do not kink up?

I'm tired of having to stretch mine out in the backyard just Be able to take the twists and turns out of it so I can wind it back up.

Go with rubber. I have a 3/8" that I bought last year...still kinks at times but not nearly as much as the cheapo 1/4" PVC that came with the washer. It'll last alot longer too.

Originally Posted by Gebo
Where I buy this rubber hose?

Two seconds of Google foo with keywords will get you results. Big box stores like Home Depot and Lowes sell rubber pressure washer hoses. I have a couple of Goodyear branded ones that work great.

Thanks for your suggestions. Today I called a hydraulic hose place and he referred me to Cardinal rubber. I called and they got them in stock. Made in the USA.

50 ft, 100 ft, 4000 psi and up. BINGO!

that's pretty normal to have to stretch them out. It takes me about 10 minutes to get mine connected and fired up. I also like to run water through the water hose before connecting it to the machine to blow out any dirt and grime. Then I connect it to the pressure washer and do the same thing with the high pressure hose. I connect it and let the water run through which is usually rusty at first because I don't want to clog the nozzle on my gun. Call me crazy. but that's how I like to do it. I don't do much pressure washing though and my hoses don't get used often. I also like to hook them up to compressed air after i'm done to blow out any water so it doesn't sit inside when not in use and rust out the hose, but sometimes I forget.

Originally Posted by Nukeman7
Try Northern Tools if there is one in your neck of the Commonwealth:

Northern Tools PW Hoses

Most of the good hoses are 3/8'' but the crappy hoses he's talking about are like 1/4'' and only fit homeowner model pressure washers

Back